Privacy Notice was last updated on: January 20th 2022
This website auditprodigy.com (“Site”) is operated by Perceptive Control Solutions LLC (referred to as “Audit Prodigy” or “Company” or “we” or “us”). We are committed to maintaining privacy of our website users and take the security of their personal information very seriously.
This policy only applies to the sites where it is posted.
In case of any overlap or conflict in the statements made in this Privacy Notice and contracts or agreements between the Company and your organization for any services and products offered, the contract or agreement will supersede this Privacy Notice.
DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
Information we collect
The personal information we collect depends on whether you just visit our website or use our services. If you visit our website, you need not provide any personal information. When you contact us, request any information or use our services we ask for your personal information or you may choose to provide us with your personal information via Forms in the sections ‘Contact Us’, ‘FREE DEMO’ or ‘REQUIREMENTS ASSESSMENT FORM’.
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Company Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information such as, SS#, Date of Birth, Addresses etc.
How do we use it?
We use your personal information in the following ways and state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds (Legitimate Basis) we are allowed to use your information.
|How we use your personal information||Our legal basis for processing|
|How we use your personal information||We only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can
withdraw your consent at any time via email
|To send you information and materials that may be of interest to you, such as newsletters,
whitepapers, news bulletins, and other business information.
|We only use your business-related contact information to communicate such information to you.|
|To respond to specific queries, you may raise regarding our Product or Company and its various
operating companies and brands.
|We only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can
withdraw your consent at any time.
|To process and consider your queries and requests such as those submitted via or pursuant to the
“Contact Us” and “Requirements Assessment Forms” section.
|We only use your personal information to assess the information you have submitted to us and to
communicate and respond accordingly.
|To allow you to submit information to our new business development team.||We only use your personal information to assess the information submitted for new business purposes.|
|To inform you about our company sponsored events, seminars, conferences, and meetings.||We only use your information to provide you with the materials and information on requested events.|
|To provide services under contracts and agreements||We only use your information to provide services and technical support when we have a contract and
or an agreement with your organization
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
Third party ad servers may serve advertisements, provide us with reports and metrics on data collection, ad responses and site analytics to assist with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements. These third parties may set their own cookies.
Please note that using these mechanisms to opt out will only opt you out from those companies’ delivery of ads to you, but it will not ensure that you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or services. To opt in to receive product updates and news from our company, please use the ‘Requirements Assessment Form’ to consent or email [email protected] and [email protected].
DATA TRANSFER AS A RESULT OF ACQUISITION OR SALE OF BUSINESS
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information we collect to:
- Contractors and third parties we engage to provide services to us
- Corporate affiliates to identify products and services that may be of interest to you, for research and analysis and in connection with promotions conducted by us, by our affiliates, or jointly
- If we are required by law or court order to disclose or as necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against, someone who may have caused harm to, or interference with, our rights or property, other users of Service and website
Our website, products and services are not intended for use by minors. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and believe that the minor has shared personal information with us, please contact us via the ‘CONTACT US’ section on the website and request removal or erasure.
We retain your personal information for as long as we need to for legitimate interests for processing as stated in the privacy notice and to meet legal, contractual and regulatory obligations and destroy it when we believe it is appropriate.
We take appropriate technical and security measures to ensure that your personal information collected by us is secure and is accessed for the purpose it was collected.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR (Global Data Privacy Regulation)
As a resident of EEA (European Economic Area) you have rights to request:
1. Access: A copy of the personal information we hold about you
2. Rectify: Any inaccuracies in your personal information be corrected
3. Erasure: Your personal information be erased, or be restricted for our use
4. Data Portability: transfer from one electronic processing system to another
5. Consent: Restrictions on processing your data or withdraw consent
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
California law grants California residents effective January 1st 2020, certain rights and imposes restrictions on particular business practices as stated below.
- Initial Notice: We will notify California residents the categories of personal information collected and the purposes for which this information is used.
- Request to Delete: California residents have the right to request deletion of their personal information that we have collected.
- Request to Know: California residents have the right to request their personal information that we have collected and are processing.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. The CCPA prohibits discrimination against California residents for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
- Do-Not-Sell. California residents have the right to opt-out of sale of their personal information. Please note that Perceptive Control Solutions has not sold any personal information nor intends to sell any information in the future.
Under the CCPA, a “sale” includes disclosing or making available to a third party personal information, in exchange for monetary compensation or other benefits or value. While we do not disclose personal information in exchange for monetary compensation, we may make certain categories of personal information available in order to receive certain benefits or services, such as when we make browsing information available to third party ad companies (through third party tags on our Sites) in order to improve and measure our ad campaigns and reach users with more relevant ads and content.
We will respond to and take appropriate action on requests submitted by you to exercise your rights. In order to safeguard your information, we take steps to verify your identity before granting access or updating your information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us via ‘Contact Us’ on the Website to exercise your rights and submit requests clearly stating your name and email to [email protected] and [email protected].