This Website and Application is offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website and Application, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website and Application.
Accessing the Website and Application and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and Application, and any service or material we provide on the Website and Application, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website and Application is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website and Application, or the entire Website and Application, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and Application.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website and Application or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and Application and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website and Application for your own record keeping and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site, except for routine professional purposes with respect to your organization
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Allow access to Audit Prodigy application or provide screen shots or print-outs from the Application to any third party not hereby licensed.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website and Application other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected].
The Company name, the terms Audit Prodigy, the corresponding logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website and Application are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material except as explicitly permitted, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website and Application, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website and Application or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website and Application in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website and Application, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website and Application.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website and Application for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website and Application.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website and Application or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website and Application.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website and Application, the server on which the Website and Application is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website and Application.
- Attack the Website and Application via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and Application.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website and Application is made available solely for general information purposes and/or as a platform for existing and potential customers of the company to communicate and exchange information provided by them or third parties. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website and Application, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website and Application may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website and Application
We may update the content on this Website and Application from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website and Application may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website and Application
Linking to the Website and Application and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website and Application may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party Website and Applications to certain content on this Website and Application.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website and Application.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website and Application to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Website and Applications.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions provided by either us or third parties with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any Website and Application that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website and Application or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website and Application other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website and Application
If the Website and Application contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Website and Applications linked to this Website and Application, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Website and Applications.
The owner of the Website and Application is based in the state of Colorado in the United States of America. We provide this Website and Application for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website and Application or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website and Application may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website and Application from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website and Application will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY 7 HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE AND APPLICATION LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION, ANY WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND APPLICATION OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR
LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability